Verus Costs Funding was developed specfically for solicitor firms engaged in claimant personal injury, clinical negligence and industrial disease work.
Funding is provided through the acquisition of cases settled for damages but where profit costs remain outstanding. Verus Costs Funding acquires a firm’s right to be paid its profit costs and disbursements as set out in its Conditional Fee Agreement (“CFA”).
Why is funding required?
A solicitor firm may require supplement funding if for example, you are feeling pressure on working capital can be caused by extended cases, case acquisition costs, increased Court issue fees or longer settlement periods due to factor outside of your control.
You may also have inadequate overdraft facilities, because many banks do not recognise the hidden value in a CFA or work-in-progress, or lacking the additional security to increase your borrowing.
Verus Costs Funding Benefits:
- Cheap, flexible funding that supplements existing arrangements.
- Advanced against Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence and Industrial Disease cases settled for damages.
- Funding costs calculated on a daily basis and equivalent to only 0.8% per month.
- NO other fees or charges.
- NO initial financial or file due diligence.
- NO security or personal guarantees.
- NO on-going administrative or reporting burden on the firm.
Request Our Latest Publication.
To request our latest publication for Verus Costs Funding or to arrange an initial meeting about how it may benefit your firm, please telephone David Walmsley ACA on 07801 307 105 or request online.REQUEST ONLINE